At Victory Martial Arts & Fitness, our mission is to do more than train martial art practitioners. In a safe, clean, and friendly environment our goal is to develop strong citizens who are a positive influence in their homes, schools, businesses, and communities.
The VMA curriculum is designed to promote good health, strongly encourage perseverance, develop self-discipline and respect for others and increase self-confidence.
Our approach to teaching martial arts seeks to promote the overall development of our student's motor and social skills, while strengthening their coordination, balance, and self-awareness. At every level we teach using positive reinforcement techniques. Our class environment provides positive social connectivity, group fun, a constructive means of expressing energies, and a sense of accomplishment.
Our Taekwondo classes are filled with positive affirmations, applause and encouragement, where children learn that there are no limits to what they can be or do in life. Students also build social skills and make new friendships in a safe and fun learning environment.
Give your youth or young-adult the benefits of our Fit 4 Victory martial arts training classes. Physical Fitness, Leadership Development, Integrity, Confidence, Honor, Improved Listening Skills, Balance & Coordination, Discipline, and Self-Esteem are just some of the benefits.
Our classes are geared toward character development and personal growth.
Our classes will help your child develop social skills, and provide an opportunity for them to make quality friends.
Our instructors work hard to create a nurturing and positive environment where our students feel safe and secure.
Our classes are a great way for our students to stay active while having lots of fun.
This list is prepared from published research and anecdotal reports from parents.
- Children who practice Taekwondo develop a high degree of self-respect Taekwondo builds their self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-discipline
- They gain confidence by finding that they can achieve their goals by practice and perseverance
- They develop better manners
- They develop leadership abilities
- They obain a desire to set and achieve goals
- They develop better concentration skills
- Parents observe better grades in school plus increased attendance
- With progressive training children become more enthusiastic and optimistic
- They develop a "Yes, I can" attitude
- They learn to take responsibility for their actions
- They develop the strength to say NO to unhealthy peer pressure
- They develop better motor skills, coordination, and strength, i.e. better fitness
- They acquire skills for physical and mental self-defense
- They learn how to defend themselves in self-defense situations
Martial Arts Youth Development Class / Programs We Offer
Home School Taekwondo Age 5 and up:
- Complement your child's homeschooling with the benefits of our youth development home school martial arts training classes. Improved physical fitness, confidence, listening skills, balance & coordination, discipline, and self-esteem are just some of the benefits. The curriculum is suitable for beginners and advanced students.
Mommy, Daddy and Me TKD - Play Time Age 3 to 4:
- This early stage youth development class is specifically designed for parents to have fun, exercise, and play games with their toddlers. Our curriculum promotes a fun and dynamic family bonding experience, while helping developing coordination, balance and discipline. This is a family participation class.
Youth Development Taekwondo Calsses Age 5 to 9:
- Our youth development Taekwondo classes are filled with positive affirmations, applause and encouragement, where children learn that there are no limits to what they can be or do in life. Students also build social skills and make new friendships in a safe and fun learning environment. The curriculum is suitable for beginners and advanced students.
Family and Individual Taekwondo Classes Age 10 and up:
- The family that trains together bonds together. The whole family can get into shape, learn new skills, and enjoy a stress-free time of bonding while learning self-defense and self-protection, developing and building self-confidence. and having a good time…seriously, this is fun stuff. The curriculum is suitable for beginners and advanced students.
Olympic Style Sparring for Competitions Age 9 and Up:
- Taekwondo sparring is an integral part of taekwondo training. While some taekwondo sparring will be performed in a general a class environment, this curriculum is specifically designed for students who want to participants are in sport taekwondo or Olympic taekwondo sparring tournaments.
Private Lessons Age 5 and up:
Our private lessons are versatile, they can be what you need them to be to fit your need:
- Developing confidence for group instruction.
- Preparing for tournaments or examinations.
- Improving one's technique, forms, or sparring.
- Self-defense instruction.
- A tailored fitness program.
Thank you for your interest in our Taekwondo program. One of our staff members will contact you to complete your registration, and/or answer questions.