Want a fun way to get in shape, relieve stress, meet new friends and learn real world self-defense and self-protection from a real instructor? Our Fit 4 Victory adult classes are designed to empower you with confidence, self-defense strategies, self-protection skills, and fitness, through our curriculum in Traditional Martial Arts, Mixed Martial Arts, and Kickboxing. More important, you get to train with fun friendly people in an environment you can get excited about!
Adult Martial Arts Class / Programs We Offer
Stretch and Flex Age 18 and up:
- Our Stretch & Flex classes are perfect for anyone, regardless of your flexibility (or lack of). We use a variety of stretching techniques to increase your range of motion throughout your joints and your flexibility through your spine, legs, hips, shoulders, chest and everywhere else. Great for those in a sports activity, military, or workforce.
Adult Family Taekwondo Age 10 and Up:
- Do you need a fun activity for the entire family? The family that trains together bonds together. The whole family can get into shape, learn new skills, enjoy a stress-free time of bonding while learning self-defense and self-protection, developing and building self-confidence. and having a good time…seriously, this is fun stuff.
Self Defense Strategies and Self-Protection Techniques:
- In this interactive session certified self-defense instructor Master Charles Gooden will teach self-defense awareness skills and practical self-protection techniques that do not require prior martial arts experience.
- Our self-defense seminar covers topics that are appropriate for pre-teens, teens, young adults and adults of all ages. Although athletic skill is not required the desire to empower yourself is! All fitness levels are welcome.
Adult Private Lessons:
Our private lessons are versatile, they can be what you need them to be to fit your need:
- Developing confidence for group instruction.
- Preparing for tournaments or examinations.
- Improving one's technique, forms, or sparring.
- Self-defense instruction.
- A tailored fitness program.
Fit 4 Victory Boot Camp:
- Are you looking for a challenge? By using a mix or aerobic activity, endurance conditioning and strength training the Fit 4 Victory Boot Camp provides a challenging whole-body work out. Get fit while you learn real self-protection techniques from a real martial arts and self-defense instructor.
- Our Fit-Ology classes encourages older adults to participate in physical activities that will help them to maintain greater control of their health. Class curriculum is a combination of low impact training to strengthen core muscle groups. We also sponsor activities and social events designed to keep older adults healthy while encouraging social interaction.
Krav Maga / Jeet Kune Do:
- Join us and learn an effective modern and dynamic self-defense and fighting system. Our curriculum is designed to be practical and intuitive for people of any age, shape, or size. Applications for our curriculum include civilian (self-defense), law enforcement (arrest or detain), and military combative situations.
Weapons and Tactics:
- Augment your current martial arts training, or learn new skills as a hobby. Our curriculum is designed to provide familiarity and proficiency with traditional martial arts weapons and everyday common items that can be used in a self-defense situation.
Urban Martial Arts & Tactics:
- From novice to advanced, no experience to the experienced, all martial arts styles are welcome and fitness levels. This curriculum is 100% scenario based, the classes will prepare you to defend and protect yourself, your family, your friends and loved if the need should arrive. This curriculum the extreme side of self-defense and self-protection.
Thank you for your interest in our Taekwondo program. One of our staff members will contact you to complete your registration, and/or answer questions.