Gooden & Associates and Victory Martial Arts & Fitness have partnered to bring you this fast-pace, fun and empowering Self-Defense N2 Seconds workshop where attendees learn to protect themselves if confronted with an unwanted situation.
Our Self-Defense N2 Seconds self-defense / self-protection system is based on two highly-effective martial arts styles Jeet Kune Do and Krav Maga. Come prepared to have fun and be empowered, this workshop will get you mentally prepared and physically fit to protect yourself, your family, and your property.
Date: Sunday | October 24th, 2021
Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam
Facility: Makai Recreation Center
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Learn and practice:
- De-escalation tactics and verbal judo techniques to avoid unwanted situations,
- Elbow, hand, foot and knee strikes that can be applied to vulnerable areas of the human anatomy to escape, slowdown, and/or avoid an attack,
- How to develop and enforce healthy boundaries that set rules and safe limits in personal or business relationships,
- Simple physical and non-physical ways to protect yourself against and attack,
- Situational awareness skills to identify early warning signals of unwanted situations.
Who Should Attend
- Pre Teens, Teens, Young Adults and Adults
- College Students
- Working Professionals
How to Prepare
- Bring a Water Bottle
- Have a Small Towel With You
- Wear Comfortable Athletic Clothings
- Come Ready to Have Fun and Be Empowered
- Master Charles W. Gooden, Jr. will be your workshop facilitator, please email questions to email@example.com.